How do I apply to study if I am a self-financed, international student?

Time:2011-12-18 word size:T | T

Applicants can directly contact China's universities and colleges.
Applicants can apply to the China Scholarship Council (CSC) through relevant institutions of higher learning and non-governmental groups;
Applicants can apply directly to the CSC's secretariat.