Medical Services

Time:2012-01-06 word size:T | T

Beijing-, Shanghai-, Chongqing-, Guangzhou- and Shenyang-based foreign journalists and their families may go to any hospital close to their residences with their identity certificates (or the resident permits in their passports). In case of emergency, please dial 120 or 999 for emergency services. With regard to the disease prevention matters such as injections for disease prevention and the disinfection of the premises, please contact the local disease prevention center.