Visits by Relatives

Time:2012-01-06 word size:T | T

The relatives of China-based foreign journalists need to take the letters of invitation with the signature or seal of the foreign journalists to the Chinese embassies and consulates or other visa agencies authorized by the Foreign Ministry to apply for visas if they wish to visit their families in China or spend their vacations here.