What are the projects foreign investors restricted to invest in the P.R. China?
A: In accordance with the "Provisions on Guiding Foreign Investment Direction", any of the following projects is restricted:
1) those that lag behind in technology;
2) those that does not do favor to the frugality of power and improvement of ecological environment;
3) those that are concerned with special exploration and mining protected by the state and in accordance with the state provision;
4) those industries that are opened by the state gradually;
5) Other cases stated in the laws and relevant administrative regulations